cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Checking back to see how the thread is doing...

ChefHottie and OcnLvr...believe me I know the feeling. You guys at least have friends and places to go, I don't. I've become a recluse of sorts. I occassionally talk on the phone with a couple of friends I've made on this site, but for the most part my phone never rings.

I live in a woodsy isolated place - the houses on either side of me are about 100ft away, and now with all the foliage in bloom, I can't see the houses. I've been in this house for almost 8 years, and barely know my neighbors. I'm not one to get too palsy-walsy with neighbors - I don't really care to socialize with straight folks whose mentality is homophobic. I have no friends or family here, so I feel quite isolated. Finances, and my fear of driving at night - I can't see too well in the dark - keep me from venturing too far. NYC & Philly are about equally distant - a 2-hour drive each way for me, and I don't really relish doing that.

My only company is you good people on this site, as I'm sure it is for many of us. So, I guess this thread for us to keep each other company and chat or whatever strikes our mood at the moment. YouTube is great company sometimes too, lol

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: