Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes we're not ready to give up when violence happens, and people will say you HAVE to leave and that the situation is not fixable.

Then we feel like we shouldn't ask for help because the helpers will tell you to leave, and lose respect/patience/concern for you if you stay.

You have a right to a support system whether or not you're immediately leaving. You need support with either choice

Probably it's NOT fixable, but I just came here to say that if you try to work it out, don't let making the "incorrect" decision stop you from seeking help. Tell a counselor what happened and what you want to happen. They can help you stay safe(r) until you're ready to revise your decision.

I don't know what resources you have, but my county has a 24-hour walk-in crisis center that makes referrals. Your situation is a crisis, don't feel like you can only use crisis services while the emergency is actually happening