Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Aww, Bliss, I hate to disappoint you but I've thought about it and I no longer have a crush on anyone who is a member of BFP. Crushes are like seedlings--it takes work to make them grow, but a strong wind can uproot them and make them quickly wither away to nothing.
Ain't it the truth?
sigh... Still carrying a torch for a certain someone, can't seem to let go, can't seem to figure out how to stop being a fool for Love. The heart wants what the heart wants. Who am I to argue with illogical arguments? Makes even less sense. So I still toy with the idea that a miracle will occur, and they will decide to look me up and check my marital status. Stranger things have happened to me. So why not? There is a reason why no one else finds me irresistible.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: