G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Facebook is ok. I like it because it keeps me in the loop with friends I don't get to see that often, but I find myself spending more time on here lately. I try to post just positive stuff because I don't care for it when someone is always on facebook being whiney or complaining. I used to unfriend those, now I just unsubscribe so it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

I think some take facebook (or any other social website) too far and use it in place of actual face to face socializing. Typing something anonymously has a different impact than saying the same thing directly to someone's face.

Neither my mom or my dad use facebook. They were divorced and re-married when I was very young; both my stepmother and stepfather use facebook. It's kind of weird. Another reason why I try to keep my facebook "positive" as the step-parent updates the parent with what I post.

This year I wanted to try to make as many pet friends as possible, I think it's cute how a few, um, actively update their status. They never have anything bad to say. If your furbaby has their own facebook then please ask them to friend me.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post: