Old 09-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #26
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
I love Facebook...I am one of those good morning kinda people that can annoy some people.

Depending on the day, I post a bunch, other days not so much. I don't find it intrusive as I am very particular who I friend, since my family is also on my page and I pretty much put lots of personal stuff on it, it is like my own personal blog.

There are maybe 6 people on there that I haven't actually met in real time. I keep it closed to friends only, not even the friends of friends. The only opening is anyone can send me a message.

I think FB is one of the reasons I am not on the Planet as much.
I am the same way for the most part. I have my facebook set to friends only. I have a lot of friends due to playing games. Plus I have a fairly large family all over the United States and friends in other countries. I am a very open person, except for sexual stuff and things like that. If I want to talk about that stuff and it's open for discussion I will talk about it here with the butch-femme family. I don't discuss that stufff much because I am a wee bit shy about it. I don't lie, so any question asked is answered honestly or not at all. There has not been very many people from butch-femme in which Graham and I have met in person. One day perhaps.
Sorry for rambling.

I am Leesa Graham on FaceBook if anyone is interested. I am only FaceBook daily.