Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely love my Facebook! Pretty much my entire family and every friend that I had from elementary school on up is on my Facebook. That being said I am still very cautious as to who I accept friendship requests from. My children, grandparents,parents everyone I know that I'm close to is on my Facebook. However I cannot stand drama or those people who feel the need to air their personal dirty laundry in a public forum. I have deleted my brother and wife for this reason. So in all honesty I would rather give someone my phone number till I get to know them, rather than give them access to the people I care about. It is a position of trust in my mind, and I don't easily let someone I barely know in.