View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:12 AM   #29
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

There's only one more episode. They've got a lot to do. One cast member said last night's episode was the high point of the season. It was amazing in terms of its depiction of warfare. You could substitute bombs for dragonfire and imagine the horrors of Dresden or Beirut or Sarajevo. I am not sure I've ever seen anything like that on film.

Just re characters, the scene between Tyrion and Jaime was so touching. Loved it. The Clegane Bowl didn't disappoint.

I know people are upset about the boring end to Cercei. I didn't care when the time came. They had to go some way.

People are also upset about Danaerys' Mad Queen transition being so fast. Some folks feel turning her character at all was anti-feminist. But she represents the satrap kind of ruler. I didn't find it surprising that that was her default.

So, now who will kill her? It's setting us up to believe Arya. The white horse seemed kinda mystical.

If we are left with Jon or Sansa on the throne or some federation of houses not ruled by a king, I will be sad that Varys will not be there to see it.

I kinda agree with Danaerys that Tyrion needs to start questioning his judgement. Of course, he won't be her Hand. I assume he'll be on the run North to Sansa and whoever else will oppose Danaerys. Wonder if he and Sansa will end up together? I kind of doubt it.

I wonder if there is any more coming from Bran. If not, ????

Bye, Jaime. *Sniffle*

Poor Jon. Greek Tragedy kind of spot he's in.