Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The god of Light..how fitting and ironic...men have always used "a" god as an excuse to do evil and persuade others it is necessary and good..the desire to erase freedom and subjugate has always been the weakness of the men in this world..and this story is just one of many played out sadly on the screen and in this world and even in our dreams..we keep doing the same things and expecting a different result and maybe this story is the author's way of trying to make us see, who we are and that it doesn't matter if we think we have a better way if we use the same tools to try getting it..i would like to believe that Arya finally understands this..she wanted to become a faceless man to help her in her revenge..but in the process of finally avenging some of the wrongs done to her family realizes in the end that revenge is never sweet..it is just another face of evil disguised as something worthy and right. At least, I would enjoy seeing one person in this whole story understand wickedness done, for whatever reason, will never end in happiness ... I think the ending will be messy, because this life is messy and a happy ending is not possible and would not be appreciated by the audience ...