Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,098 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I think Joe Biden by far has the best chance to beat Trump and I have no objection to him either. He is also the only one who just might be able to sway a few Republicans in the Senate to get things passed. It's still a long shot because of how they tow the party line, but he is the one who possibly could do it. He has working relationships with some of them. People act like that's a bad thing. Do you want legislation to get passed or not? I don't think he is going to sell us out to some right wing agenda.
I have problems with Biden for the reasons Ace listed and more. I also remember the bussing issues in the late 1960s and 1970s—my father fretted over that for a long time and ended up sending me to a private school to avoid the haters that were stoked by politiicians like Biden. Still, I'd rather have Biden in office than Trump or any other Republican for that matter and that's what it boils down to for me.

I'm committed to voting for the Democratic nominee whether it's Bernie or Biden.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: