View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 12:55 AM   #6339
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: a pair of yoga leggings, grey-blue socks, long t-shirt, a comfy cardigan, pretty earrings and necklace, and a silk scarf to keep my neck warm.

Eating/Drinking: Omg, I am so stuffed. Thanksgiving dinner with family friend's was simply delicious. Dessert was so good too.

Listening to: the gentle tones of the music playing next door.

Smell like: faded traces of a new fragrance I just love.

Thinking about:going for manicure and pedicure with my sister-in-law and the new shade of polish I'm going to try.

Something good: friends and family (near and far)

Last smile:hanging out with my elderly butch friend while doing laundry early this morning! She was wearing a turkey hat and her eastern accent and things she was telling me about made me laugh and smile. It was good to catch up with her today.

Last film or movie I've seen:Knives Out (it's like an Agatha Christie detective type movie -- great movie to see)

Last website:www.fandango.com

Leaving for: to go make another cup of tea and snack a bit on a piece of pumpkin pie my s-i-l sent home to enjoy. Then … zZzzZZzzZZZzzz

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: