Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have found that people, most notably myself, make mistakes. And if I want forgiven, I have to forgive others when their mistake upsets me when it wasnt intended to do so.

So, I have Do-Overs. Yep. Undo a text. Put words back in your mouth. Send back the alcoholic drink you ordered for me (in recovery) I never heard you just say your ex in Tx was the best lover you ever had.

I hope this becomes a trend. relationships are hard enough without the pressure of always needing to be perfect in them. Now, malicious ignorance or indifference is NOT the same thing as a simple mistake. Assholes dont get Do Overs. They might sneak one or two out of me before I figure them out, but once discovered, they are awarded a Medal of Distinction...based on their personal lack of character....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
How is it that I send a text, realize I didn't word it right, and now I am in the dog house and being accused of backtracking? Can't someone just say something, then realize it didn't come out right, and want to correct it? Seriously?

I hate text messaging!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: