GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all. I've been here for awhile and some of you have met me already. I suppose I should 'formally' introduce myself. I go by GraffitBoi on several different sites - most people just call me Graff. I currently live near Minneapolis, MN but am tired of the long, cold winters and wouldn't mind moving unless something makes it worth my while to stay here. I'm single but have fallen for a wonderful and beautiful femme. :-) I am FTM but am not going to move forward any more in my transition. I was on T from 2003 until 2010 when medical issues relating to being on it made me stop. I've had top surgery and a hysto (medical reasons) and don't plan on having any more surgeries. I prefer 'he' but will tolerate 'she'. I never go by 'hy'. If you ever have any questions for me just send me a message. I'm an open book.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post: