View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 10:04 PM   #47
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I went to church today for the first time in decades. I was invited by a friend whose fiancé was singing in the choir, and since it was Unitarian service I figured the likelihood of my bursting into flames was fairly slim. If I may say so, I wore a pretty great tie. It felt good to get spiffed up and be comfortable enough in my own skin to have fun with it. There's been a lot of talk lately about man spreading;guys sitting with their legs fairly wide apart, taking up more than their necessary share of space. I confess that I was probably a bit guilty of doing the butch version of that today.😏