Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
We’re not going to get anywhere by telling half the population that their experience means nothing bc they missed the Summer of Love. Nobody under age 60 was old enough to participate in “the real struggle.” Scoffing at people who had the audacity to be born in the 70s does not drive turnout. Or are we thinking we can beat Trump without the 18-34 (or 48! I’m 48 and y’all are going all “you damn kids” on me) vote?
No one is going "you damned kids" on a middle-aged 48 y/0. Someone is trying to point out that maybe her political views, and the courage to maintain/act on them did not just pop out of some seashell on a beach.

BTW, unless you really insist, I am happily done with this aspect of the thread.
Thank you.