View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:35 PM   #3788
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today I decided to hell with conventional I was I never all that great at it anyway even when I was so decades latter why start now. So to that end I spent today off and on cleaning, rearranging, moving furniture around. Working to make this a place that, though maybe not show case, just works better for me. I was hoping to be done by tonight but here I am, it's just barely past nine and I don't have any more energy left to put into it. I told myself I was just going to take a break but now that I've stopped there's no getting that momentum back. It hurts too much just sitting here to stand up and think about giving it the old college try. After I finish this coffee that's kept me going I'm going to clear just enough space on the couch for Monte and I to fit and hang out while I watch television and hopefully have enough oomph left to make it through, forget about an entire movie, just one full episode of a television program.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: