View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #73
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Took a snow day!! After Blade woke me up BEFORE the sun came up!!
Since I can't get my car out of the drive way for the next SEVERAL days....I can't go to town to get chores done.

Took dogs out a couple times...
fussed at Roomie for not wearing gloves when he came back inside to thaw his hands out
took a VERY hot shower to thaw out sore joints
made omelet for Roomie and an egg sandwich for me...
Whooped Roomie's butt in virtual snowball fight!!
took a nap
warmed up VERY YUMMY dinner of left over "melt in your mouth chicken", whole wheat pasta and "Sweet's fresh veggie stir fry" all mixed together like a pasta salad..YUM!!!!
Helped Roomie make special, warm dinner for outside critters
and just got finished making and canning homemade tomato soup (it was nice to warm up the kitchen that way)
did dishes

I didn't get much done today, but it was a good day despite the cabin fever and Lupus aches. Tomorrow, I need to work on my room and possibly make some baked goods?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: