View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 09:31 PM   #703
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
IYRKM... You would know that our offer has been accepted. Now we wait for the home inspections to be completed on the 11 of September. Then the VA guy will be coming in and doing his appraisal. The only thing that we see that needs to be addressed is the deck needs to be power washed and then sealed. It is super sturdy and will be the envy of the neighborhood once were done adding our little touches. The front yard is small and could use a couple of trees maybe a purple autumn ash and a couple silver maples. Just to break the direct heat of the midday sun up. Our close date is set for October 13... Friday the 13 to be exact. I am looking forward to making our house a home. Our last place was reminiscent of a bachelor pad meets bad eighties paint techniques. Then there is all the counter space not to mention the deep cabinets with soft close drawers. I am over the moon excited about all of this.
Congratulations Kim!

I hope you have many happy years in your new home.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: