imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

And maybe it's because I'm so into someone else's pleasure that I follow a general rule... I usually try something 2-3 times with someone before I tell them "actually darlin, I'm not particularly fond of ___" before saying it. cause its a huge turn off to be told something someone likes does nothing for them.

for example If someone tells me they aren't fussed about giving oral, I'm likely not going to let them anywhere near my snatch with their tongue. I'm not a huge fan of receiving it, but there have been those who have made me eat my own words. And I have begged them for it. So.

I generally keep schtum about feeling meh about stuff. I prefer people to have fun and I get caught up in their enthusiasm.

And also why I'll slowly try things on people (giving them the opportunity to say no) without verbally asking first. I have found more people are very receptive to the slow sexy approach to something than the point blank ask. especially if you are still wearing your clothes. Your mileage may vary but I've never ever had a complaint. Maybe I'm just very good at assessment.

But I trust that people have good boundaries and will say stop if they aren't into something. Of course I wont do this with things I know would be off limit or upsetting (eg, penetrate someone who is stone, face slap someone who hates suprises etc, etc).

Its also the way I prefer things to be introduced to me.

But that's also my personality around sex. Again, not everyones cuppa.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 01-02-2014 at 03:30 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: