Old 02-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #223
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Now that I know Rain's is in the mail, I am still waiting on:

Braedon
hippieflowergirl
Kassy
Irish

I know I am very disappointed that there are so many projects that haven't come in yet. I'd like to remind everyone to consider whether they are ACTUALLY going to send something out before they put their name down on a list. We, as participants, take your word....your honor....that you will participate too and so we take extra time, make extra effort and spend extra money to make sure there are enough items for everyone. I think it's terribly rude to sign up and then not send anything or let anyone know if you are having difficulties.

It honestly bothers me enough to not want to do any more projects with people who haven't 'proven' themselves, yanno? Why waste my time and energy when it's obvious that nearly half the people that sign up don't give a damn? Or maybe I just take this more seriously than most people. I dunno. I just know it sucks like Hoover on acid.

I realize that "things come up"....I've been late before, I get it.

Gemmie....You're a lot nicer than I am. I'm gonna go all Middle School Teacher on the Tardies........

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote