View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #30
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I told you I would be a serial poster here. There is just one more I would like to add, and forgive me if this turns into a bit of a rant. I believe we all desire a person of character, attraction, intelligence and hygiene that treats us in a way that brings joy (lol, except maybe emotional masochists). But this one point has been blaring, screaming, pulsing through my mind and heart and I need to express it. My personal feelings here so please take no offense.

Someone who understands and lives the ways of love:

We all want love, as humans we need love. So much seeking for love and so few really finding it. So I have to ask myself why that is, and after much reflecting I believe it is partly because we live in a superficial society, that rides the wave of don't get to close and real. We have become separated from our hearts and emotions and our humanness. I think this is also cultural. There are some cultures that the way's of love are more built in. I'm an honest woman so I am going to speak my heart here. I find this to be especially true in Gay culture. No absolutes here, just what I have seen. We want true love, but do we know how to live true love?

When I think of the ways of love here are some thoughts that come to my mind:

How do you hold the heart of someone you love, or someone who loves you? Even in friendship, what is their heart worth? In my crazy mind peoples hearts are sacred, they hold worth, and should be treated with care. Caring is the action of love, in my mind because it spurs one to create beauty together, and curbs the actions that would tear us a part. A thread of creative action that grows togetherness and intimacy. These actions in my mind weave a tale of integrity, making space for creation of beauty between two people, and a love that can with stand the tides of life. There are endless expressions of love, why not focus on those?

Even when someone turns out to not be right for you, how do you hold their heart? Especially if that person has really loved you? Is their value in their feelings or are hearts disposable as something that can be taken out with the trash? I am asking this in all honesty, because of the ways I see people treating each other.

I do believe that we have to have this relationship with ourselves first, to be able to share it. And I am not professing to be a master of this, only a student on the road. I do know though, that is is the road I choose for my life. I have a basic list, not to complicated. I desire those qualities delivered by someone who who understands and lives the ways of love.......

I know all this sounds flowery, and serious, and that are those in life we should protect ourselves from rather than opening our heart to. But if one is seeking true love, I have to ask you as well as myself what will you do with it once you find it??? Ok I'm done.