View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 04:46 PM   #8
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Team Android.

I have known this for quite some time now. I was one of the first iPhone users and after 2 years was forced to upgrade. I could no longer use my phone because I couldn't update to the latest OS. I was missing phone calls and text messages were being significantly delayed and anything I did on my phone took a considerable amount of time until finally I couldn't do anything without receiving a constant pesky message that I had to upgrade to the latest OS. Frustrated and stressed to the max I went to the mall and the mobile guys told me all about how so many other iPhone users came in and gave them grief. I upgraded and went team android and never regretted my decision. I love that I have so much control over my phone. I am due for an upgrade which will be to another Android phone.

As for conspiracies I won't get into conspiracy theories in this post...... I think people need to start opening their eyes to how this world really works.....

Team Android.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: