Old 03-02-2020, 12:54 PM   #21333
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Teeth

Just came back from the dentist and I am smiling so much - a big toothy grin, it was a root canal on a front upper tooth (well, just off to the side). She is so gentle, and I really like her. Two hours in the chair and no pain, just some discomfort with the freezing, amazing! She and her assistant gossiped for most of the session, about Mormons - dentists they know - I laughed, well, sort of, with my open mouth, ya know. There are only women in her office, and boy, do they like to gossip! (chuckling here)
My dentist talked about some TV show - I think it is/was called "Sister/Wives", she asked me whether I had ever seen it, and no, I hadn't - no way, not interested; all I could do was shake my head a bit from side-to-side. She said how she became so angry watching that show. I understood that, and could only nod my understanding. I really like and trust her. I always find it funny when dentists ask you questions, with your mouth open and all sorts of instruments and things in it.
It got boring and I checked to see if there was anything coming up to meditate upon, but nothing, no thoughts, nothing. That is my usual state. I wake up smiling. What can I say, life is good.
My govt insurance paid for 1/2 of it, and she only charges standard rates. I am so glad I decided to have her do it.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: