View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #2067
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I know it's hard to believe, but I'm NOT strictly Patriots....

I also love watching the Steelers. In fact, Pats/Steeler games are my favorite pairing...hmmm reminds me of a confession I should post...lol

After last season, I'm loving the dynamic new QB that the 49ers picked up. I want to call him Culpepper but I know that's not it...lol I'm too tired to google. I can't believe I actually said that

I used to love the Broncos back in Elway's day.... but the brothers Manning....rub me the wrong way....for more reasons than one....

Green Bay will always be a favorite. I was a fan of Favre....I have a thing for country boys with crooked grins....

And of course, when you play fantasy football, you watch teams you never would ordinarily..

Yeah I love me some winning Steeler's/Pats win. They pack a whallup of a game. The "Culpepper " is going to be on hella good one up there in San Francisco.

Ditto on the Bronco's and Green Bay. My football collection includes a Cheesehead hat.

Friend of mine went to the Football Hall of Fame in Ohio last week, and I got a great Steeler's Hat, and a shirt with all the Hall of Famers and a mug, and pencils..and sent pictures of the greats along the wall and the statues. I want to go there .Looks awesome

Who is setting up this year's Fantasy Football from BFP?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: