Old 07-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #56
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I am lucky to have such wonderful femmes in my life!!! I appreciate all of you from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet and around the world and back!!! Your contributions in my life have shaped me into a better person!!! Thanks so much to all of you that have given me the time of day!!! You all deserve to be appreciated everyday and hope you all know how much I love ya!!!

Ms...You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love You more everyday if that is possible!!! i hope You know thatYour femme presence in my life has shaped me in so many positive ways giving me a more clear direction towards the kinda person i strive to be. i love You always and forever!!