View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hair Yee, Hair Yee...

I was/am self conscious of mine all my life. Between overacted hormones, my Italian descent and having PCOS (which also causes excessive body/facial hair) I'm tripled whammied. I go for hair laser removal every month for a few areas on my face and under my chin. Painful for my delicate skin, but well worth it.

My wife tells me I overract about it because it's not as bad as I make it out to be. But it still sucks having all this.

I hate having to shave often (especially in the Summer). I normally like to keep nice and trimmed. It doesn't matter if I shave my legs cuz it starts to grow back overnight like an 5 o'clock shadow and i'm stubbly the next day.

The Winter I let it go moreso than the norm (unless I have a dr. appt) then I'll "manicure" myself.

Glenn, I have the nose clippers and they're pretty good. I used to pluck them out with a tweezer. You get used to the pain, but the trimmer is great.

Great thread Steph...

-S-
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post: