EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

For some reason I misread this thread as "Butches: do you like to be treated on a date?"

Was about to come in and say "why yes! yes I do!"

Anyways, as far as the thread. I guess I'd just say that I liked to be treated with respect just like anyone else, but other than that I was never really into being treated in any particular way or having my ego stroked or something. As long as its a good time, both doing something we enjoy, then either things "click" or they don't.

As far as now with "date nights" with my partner. Getting the chance to enjoy each others' company and do something we both like. We don't really have any kind "etiquette" or something, we just want to have fun together outside of the apartment.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: