Old 01-26-2010, 12:41 AM   #130
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. Rain

Thanks to everyone for signing up for this project. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

Please remember to get my addy if you don't have it already and mail your goodies to me on or before February 1st. It must have a postmark by that date. I will send out the goodie packages the following Monday, which is February 8th. Any packages that are not in my greedy little hands by the 6th of February (Saturday) will be returned to the sender. I love these projects but I don't want to hold up those of us who are punctual.

If you know you are going to have an issue with being on time, please let me know as soon as possible. I'm not a tyrant (not usually anyway) but I won't hold everyone up for one person either.

Happy creating, all!!!

I love it when You get all Toppy McTopperson.....it's hot.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote