thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I lost 5 pounds last week.

I don't feel like celebrating, but they say you should celebrate the little victories. So I'll post it here.

I hate talking about weight loss. Everyone wants to tell you what they think, and at the end of the day it just makes me feel like a fat cow and a big failure.

I've had only water to drink for the last 3 weeks, I've made a homemade lunch on average 3 days out of the week over the last few weeks, which is really a pretty big deal for me - I'd never really cooked a meal for myself until maybe 2 years ago - but of course it's not good enough.

I have most of my meals planned for next week. I'm hoping to increase my home cooked meals to be cooking the majority of the meals I eat in a week.

One of the biggest things I learned from the researchers I watched on the doc I mentioned in my last post is how important it is to control your stress. That cortisol triggers a crazy drive in your brain for heavy fats, salt, sugar, and carbs. They say it's one of the strongest desires we have. So, stress management is extremely important to fixing my relationship with food.

I'm a terrible manager of stress. Right now, I'd like to crawl in a hole. But I got shit to do....
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: