Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,092 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Heh. I couldn't come out as female until I knew that transitioning was an option, which happened when I was 28. At that point I was still very naieve and confused about my sexuality, but assumed in my naievete that I'd end up a hetero woman. But my libido had faded to almost nothing a couple of years before, and didn't reawaken for another few years. When it did, to my great surprise, I realised I was at the very least waaaay more interested in women than in men. I did have some limited experiences with men, sufficient to prove to me that guys are not my thing, even though I can find some very charming. My first (and so far only) lesbian relationship was everything that I wanted of relationships - well, until we started to drift apart, anyway :-}

Coming out as lesbian was no big deal for me, though, it was greatly overshadowed by my being MTF, which has caused me far more problems. I like being lesbian, too, in and of itself - I've always felt great affinity for other women - it's just an absolute bastard being MTF with it. Or was back then, and I'm still trying to overcome some of the negatives from thirty years ago. I'm completely out, but struggling to actually find much of a lesbian scene to be out in!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: