View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:15 AM   #43
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,079 Times in 9,979 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMPING this thread to the Top

I remember back in the summer of 2015, how people across the hardest hit local economies were enamored by T---P.

Well, all of his so-called "promises" to help the blue collar working class has turned out to be one of many biggo lies. Which lot of us could see those lies up front, but many people in the hardest hit local economies felt left behind and not represented by any governing authority who would look out for their best economic interest.

Well, I found an excellent article over on CNN, which talks about most all of T---P' s bad decisions and false promises, etc.

Here is the link to the CNN news article:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/11/opini...use/index.html

Don't kid yourself into thinking T---P cared about you or anybody. T---P has proven over the past 4 years who and what he is with the litany of bad decisions made by him and the puppet masters who helped him do it.

Maybe the last will and testament that describes T---P best is: Here Lies the Great American Liar of All Time.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: