View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #39
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

it seems like a lot of butches won't make eye contact with even other butches. shy, fear, taken, not interested, ... the reason for not doing so, gotta be one of those lol. i noticed this in my teens. if i see someone that gives off a vibe/something visible (butch or femme), i try to make eye contact, smile.

if we use the mind set that most heterosexuals use, which is all femme women are straight, reverse that, ... all femme women are lesbians, ... can't hurt. be bold, go for it. if i see someone that interests me, this way, i'll find out soon enough if she's a lesbian lol.

the butch has to help. this thread right here is letting the butch know that a lot of femmes feel invisible. so step up!

standing out in the general public. that makes me go, whew! i don't know. i like the necklace idea, gemme and others mentioned. and the code word princessbelle mentioned. there has to be one, ... to make known world-wide lol. seriously. let me think about this lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: