1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Nina, I picked up postcards that have something about OK on them since that's where I live now
I probably don't have enough, but it was a starting point at where I was when I got them
Not sure what anyone else will be sending, so will be interesting to see as they come in
The biggest question for me, will be what to write on them, lol

I was wondering if anyone would write on them..or if we'd all be getting a buncha blank postcards! I'll be writing too..who knows what your messages will say!!!!!! *G* Depends on my mood of the moment, I suppose!! I'm excited!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Jo has hidden the damn addresses from me. I think she doesnt trust me. Its not like i'd stalk everybody,find phone #s and make obscene calls..or anything like that. I have been known to Papa Johns pizza to people tho.

i vote for sending postcards from wherever everyone wants. And multiple times. Hell lets make it a summer thing.

I vote for sending postcards whenever and from wherever!! And yes to many, many times! Also! Just summer?? But! But! But!!!!! *G* Y'all will probably get postcards from me anytime I travel...summer, fall, winter, etc (yeah, I know that only leaves Spring). So! If you ever decide you've had enough postcards, drop me a PM or a user note!

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post: