imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I loved house of cards. Loved it. The original UK version was good but for the first time ever, I think I like an American version of something better!
I love the relationship dynamics and the dark interactions. It turned me the hell on and I love Kevin spacey.

Downton is a fave of mine.

I don't watch tv, but I do have BBCiplayer and netflix. Most of the stuff I watch is on BBCiplayer so I would likely be a conversation of one for me lol

I love QI, Nevermind the buzzcocks and Mock the Week. Have I got news for you is good too.

I go nuts for well done period drama on the beeb like bleak house or great expectstions
They also did and amazing show last year around the war of the roses.

I love any of the science history series presented by professor Jim kahlili Everything and Nothing rocked my word and my favourite investigative programs are Panorama and Horizon.

For those who want to get the beeb out of country it's 8.99 a month and you get bbci player global.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: