Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
There is no way to derail this thread. Anything television related. I have heard about True Detective. I will check it out at some point.

I love, love, love Sherlock.

Did anyone try Ray Donovan? I couldn't finish the first season. I loved all the fixer stuff. But I hated Micky so much that I wanted to kill him.

I love Scandal, speaking of a fixer. I also used to love The Good Wife, but got bored.

I am looking forward to the new season of Suits starting. Not a great show. But I like the unexpected twists and turns.
Thanks about not derailing.

I just could not get into Ray Donovan. I really tried. Right after (or before-can't remember) is Shameless.

I could not get into Shameless either. Hard to watch the father fucking up his kids. I always had an overwhelming urge to put the father (played by Wm. Macy) on a 5150 as gravely disabled due to chronic alcoholism and get him into rehab and a 12-step program.

Suits is fun and entertaining. No strain on the brain when escapism is needed.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: