Old 06-22-2019, 10:56 PM   #6599
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
Looking forward to these severe thunderstorms to move out and be gone. It is 7:25 and the watch is over at 9:00. I fed the pups, then had to push them out the door, course I went with them ... at least every one peed but then a bad thunderclap erupted and they all scrambled to the back door. It was only lightly raining. I want them to be able to go back out, relax enough to do their #2 potty and drink a little water. Right now the three of them are a nervous wreck. Poor babies cannot help it ... and I love all of them so much but right now I cannot help that they are working my last nerve tonight. It really is not much of a storm anymore, only thunder. I honestly believe they think we are about to get clobbered by an F5 ranker.
Get them Thunder Shirts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: