Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Rene and I are planning to move out of the US upon my retirement, which may be as soon as two plus years. It is less expensive to live in the countries we are considering. Also, health care can be less and in many cases better.

We have an agreement with my daughter to help her now, while she is going to school, and she will care for us in our later years. I suspect she would be willing even if we weren't supporting her and the kids now, but I enjoy holding that over her head.

In addition, she has blessed me with thirteen grandchildren (a bunch are adopted from two sibling groups) and the older ones have made an informed agreement to be there for us as well.

I worry more about having to live in Missouri, because that is where they are, than I worry about who will care for us when we need it.

I have been researching prepaid funeral policies and long-term care policies. We better not need either of these soon because I am practicing my procrastination skills about both.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: