Thread: Television
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 03:57 AM   #98
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't resumed watching my shows this Fall for some reason. I haven't really caught Arrow or The Flash or The Good Wife. I guess I will catch up at some point. I haven't checked out Grey's Anatomy this season either. I can't believe they killed off Derick. I will start watching The Americans when it comes back on in a couple months. And Person of Interest.

I am watching The Voice and The Great British Baking Show. Vet School. Trying to think what else? Not much. More stuff on Netflix. And I am reading more. I rewatched all of Charmed on Netflix a couple months ago. For like the ninth time. And before that all of Leverage. I like to watch shows on Netflix that I already know. Not sure why. Watching Buffy now.