Old 01-30-2016, 10:32 PM   #65
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Oh yes please post the recipe for it!

Container of hard Shay Butter(get at the health food store or online, usually about a pound)

5 TBS of A and D ointment

3 to 4 drops of Lavender essential oil(can use up to 10 but my Butch does not like the smell of Lavender, so I only put enough in to sooth the skin)

3 TBS Calendula oil(also at health food store)

1 TBS Olive or other neutral oil(Almond, coconut, or Vit E works as well)

Place Shay butter in pan over low heat until it melts, do not boil!, then add all other items and blend until mixed. Remove from heat and allow to cool until it begins to get really thick but not completely hard. Once it starts to cool to this point put it in the blended or mixer and beat it until it is whipped and fluffy. Sometimes I have used Peppermint oil in place of the Lavender with really good results. Add more neutral oil if you want it thinner next time, or none if you need it thicker. You can also reduce the A and D. I make a thick Winter one and thinner Summer lotion.