Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I love my Mom. She is supportive of my sexuality, and lifestyle decisions.

We will never see eye to eye, but I let her think that we do, just to keep the peace.

I have tried many of times to talk to her about some of the issues of my childhood, and even when I was coming out about things - I found I was constantly having to console her, that it wasn't her fault to an extreme that I felt I wasn't heard..at ..all.

So, the conclusion I have come to, is that she is not able to handle or comprehend or even discuss the items that need air. So we won't.
She comments to me that I am her favourite, I am the oldest. The actual truth is that I save her emotional ass when she gets herself in to hot water and doesn't remember how to swim. Many times she has commented to me that she feels like our relationship is backwards, as I am more of a mom to her than she has ever been to me. I would have to say she is correct on that one.

Last edited by Breathless; 01-03-2017 at 08:06 PM.
Breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post: