Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Great topic Nat!
Labels drive me nuts, however I do understand their necessity and purpose. **For each of us to identify like minded people, emphasis on like-minded, not carbon copied cookie cutter twins. Labels are meant to be descriptors, not the definition of who you are and what you like, limited to, never straying from.

I have a limited list of 'must haves' when it comes to my interactions with my partner behind closed doors, kisses, hugs, cuddles and I like holding hands.. The rest of 'our to do list' is defined by our own personal boundaries. Boundaries and respect is mandatory in ALL relationships. Consent is not negotiable.

The mistake people tend to make, in my honest opinion, is getting in to a relationship with someone, and thinking that they can change them. It’s not your right to change them! Other than maybe turn that frown upside down.. But seriously, if people walk into a relationship thinking that they can and will change someone, then they are only kidding themselves. Now on the flip side, in time, people do evolve and do change, but that is their choice as to the what and how, and the change might be from Heinz ketchup to hunts..