View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 07:52 AM   #222
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I had borrowed a piece of clothing from one of my sisters and messed it up somehow. I also borrowed a pink dress with no sleeves from my aunt. There was a string hanging and it kept bothering me. I discovered the string was attached to the belt which was made up of little ropes and twisted to make a belt. The string was stained from chili. My older sister then pointed out that I have a chili stain across the front of the dress by the belt. My sister found a tag that said the dress cost $9,878.00. I cried and cried but then my aunt came and said she only paid $100 because the daughter of the lady she bought it from was a dressmaker and she had tons of dresses. I continued crying and saying I was never borrowing clothes again.

So bizarre. I'd be interested to know what this means.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: