View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:46 AM   #599
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yummy!

{super cute style}

{bowties just look stupid on men but oh so gorgeous on butches}

{so nice. everything.}

{i love a dressed up butch, but who doesn't love this casual and confident look ... swoon}

*My unasked for two cents ... I can only speak for myself but I love a butch who wears men's clothing but doesn't wear them like men. Obviously because of my age. I like a butch who dresses a little more sophisticated/grown up as opposed to ballcaps backwards and baggy knee length shorts. Unless you are 21, that look just doesn't get it for me. And, even then it's still a pretty hard look to pull off unless you have a ton shit of ink and a skateboard. At any rate, I can't imagine any femme who doesn't love a well dressed butch. Clothes are definitely an investment worth putting some effort into.