View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #38
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

"the system"
the economy
my financial situation
my chevy car (PIECE OF SHIT)
NOT being able to find a very expensive item I seemed to have lost in the move. (VERY pissed about this one)
I'm pissed and disappointed at myself for various personal reasons
I'm pissed I made some very bad decisions (my friend said I didn't make bad decisions, that I made the decision that was the lessor of two evils... that made me feel good at the time and made me think that I didn't fuck up as bad as I had thought, but I'm still pissed at myself for making bad decisions, even if I didn't have any good ones to choose from.)
I'm pissed and hurt that I failed as a mother and will probably never have a good relationship with my son
I'm pissed that my Mom and a friend's Mom have been dealt such a horrible hand in life
I'm pissed that life is NEVER easy...

The calm person in me says it's okay to be pissed at the world sometimes, as long as you have good life and coping skills to deal with it and process those feelings in an appropriate manner.

Last edited by Kenna; 09-24-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: