Old 05-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #42
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for posting this! I have been feeling kind of lost because of this same issue.

I am a boi...not femme in any way, shape or form. I am attracted to butches. I like someone with strong shoulders and confidance who has not removed or contoured any female parts. I find tattoos and muscles sexy and I am totally not into BDSM, role-playing, vampirism, or any other new wave ideas... LOL

I am simply a boi that likes to be in the company of a gentleman. I do not want to be expected to be a girl counterpart or any of that. I just want a nice butch who is naturally butch, not forced or trying to be anything they are not. I don't care if I call my partner by masculine pronouns or they are completely male-identified, I just want a nice butch with a good heart.

Does that make me odd?

I know there are more of us out there....c'mon, 'fess up!
SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post: