View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #53
MarineCorps1

How Do You Identify?:
queer/boi

MarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
hey marinecorps, you just re activated it! maybe others will share, i hope, for you.

i have been attracted to many butches. i'm butch. i've also been jealous of many butches lol. if i've ever been jealous of a femme, i can't recall. i'm thinking as i'm typing, so if i don't make sense lol.

i've always felt that no one can tell me who to fall in love with. i've never been in love with a butch, nor have i ever had sex with a butch. but no one can tell me i can't. i will if i want to.

yeah, i guess i'm just a femme lovin' butch lol.

Thanks for your response - and I agree, I've been attracted to both, too. And your last line of that last paragraph will officially become my new mantra - "I will if I want to!!!" hahahaha

Thanks again!
MarineCorps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarineCorps1 For This Useful Post: