Old 04-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #65
ChainerBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Captivity

ChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, for those of y'all who don't read, here is the quote in its original context, (NOTE that I stated CLEARLY, "As someone said in a previous post" - that meant I was QUOTING somebody):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewcityboi View Post
butch on butch is such a fascinating concept.

To me its such a celebration of equals. Its also really sexy. Here in milwaukee, butches dating butches.....
That statement was made last January, & seems Brewcityboi didn't get as much flak for it then as I did when I repeated HIS statement.

I don't speak for anyone but myself. For me, there is a different level of connection in a butch on butch relationship. I apologize that I don't have a better way of describing it than "spiritual" or "equivalent," but hey, I'm not a walking dictionary. And just because I feel that way about myself and my relationships does NOT mean I'm judging you and yours. If your relationships didn't do something for you on a level of spirituality and equality, then I'm sure none of you would be IN them, regardless of what manner of relationships they may be.

Again, I speak for myself alone, and I stand by what I said.
ChainerBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChainerBoi For This Useful Post: