View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 01:45 AM   #220
l'Cie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

l'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputationl'Cie Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Femme. Albeit a delayed one.
I am independent. Self-sufficient. Worthy. No I don't always feel that way but in the darkest part of my soul...I just know.
I am fiercely loyal. If I care about you, then I will always care about you. Even if my back bears the scars of your betrayal. Be warned though...when you stab me, I will come at you with a machete and carry on caring afterwards.
When I hurt, I hurt deeply. But my heart is ever-forgiving nonetheless.
I'm a dork. A nerd. A geek. And awfully proud of it.
I prefer a couch and cuddles to a party and love nature and all it's wonder. Except spiders. And locusts. And frogs. The trees. I like nature's trees.
I sing when I bake. I sing when I'm sad. I sing when I sketch. I love sketching. I don't know where it comes from or how it got there. But I love it.
I still use frequent hand gestures when explaining something that excites me and still make grabby hands when I see something that excites me even more (stuffies! I'm a stuffie hoarder. And games.)
I am a Gemini. Which with me, means an idea is usually followed by an even better idea (eg Take a nap...noooo let's have a cookie or four first before that nap) and laughter at inappropriate times
Exercise calms me. So does killing a hoard of demons in Diablo 3 and writing.
I love helping others. It makes me so happy. Being nice to someone just because I've been given another day to do so.

I am a totally weird introvert who's just working hard at being me
l'Cie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to l'Cie For This Useful Post: