MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
WOW!

I wish I had done a better job with my OP because this does get to some of the things I was trying too.

Yes! There are many, many, many of us here that are gender variant, unconventional, blended, fluid, etc. that are not transgendered. That IS NOT any kind of negative slam about those that are. I feel that the site (and other B-F sites) generally view gender theory and variance only in terms butches, masculinity and male, transitional surgeries and/or hormone treatment, etc. without considering just how far gender has expanded and is experienced. I also hope that more is discussed about intergendered/sexed and transwomen eventually.

I use butch for myself and female-identified, but, have found work describing blended genders to be more fitting for myself. I also, at times have felt that just because I use blended female person which is more bi-gendered, yet, female- http://www.iiav.nl/ezines/web/IJT/97...jtc0102.htm#An individually-based gender continuum), I am thrown into the lumping of transmen or transmasculine, or male (talking about on and off-line experiences). It is frustrating because it feels like even more boxes are being built to contain gender variations.

Maybe I am far too naive to continue to belive in Free to Be You and Me...

I don't experience any lumping in until I come onto these sites. When I am out in my own personal queer bubble or even in my D/s bubble my peers treat me differently. I am not shunned for not being girly or femme enough and my masculinity and use of male pronouns if I so choose is not questioned.

I feel we all have more than just female and male flowing through us, and we tend not to express this due to being judged, not accepted and hell just trying to fit in with community.

I think to be an inclusive community we have to be open to accepting these variations, odd behaviours and communication styles. Key word being acceptance.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: