Old 03-07-2015, 06:55 PM   #217
thedreamerin

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, or miss
Relationship Status:
single

thedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femme...

If there was ever anyone born in the wrong era it is me.
What sort of femme am I?
The kind that loves to dance barefoot in the rain.
I am the kind of femme that will had you the hammer so you can get the nail in, because no matter how hard I try I always get it crooked. I'm the kind that will fix you dinner because it pleases me, not because I feel like I have too.
I bake to relieve stress.
I occasionally wear jeans.
I adore my long skirts.
Sometimes I dress vintage with a minimal amount of makeup... The style is often described as pin up girl I believe... Other times I look like I come straight from the sixties. Flower power!
I am the type to hug a tree just because I feel about it. I hate grocery shopping, but I love window shopping.
I don't like see through clothing for myself, though I admire some of the more tasteful ensembles on other people.
I'm the type of femme that has no problems sitting with my feet crossed under me while on the couch, just watching an occasional western.
I have such a hunger for knowledge that you can talk to me about anything, but I warn you, if it has too much to do with a car you've already lost me with the first sentence, but I will keep listening because I am absolutely charmed with the way you talk.
I'm crafty, but I can't follow instructions to save my life, so I find my own way.
I'm the type of femme that thinks it be perfectly okay to sleep in her shirt... and nothing else.
I'd absolutely be tickled pink if you get the door for me, but I wouldn't expect it.
I'll buy my own.
I'll kill the spider, or shoo it out the house, but if there is a mouse? I'm done. LOL
I sing in the shower, while I'm cleaning, and sometimes if you're lucky I'll serenade you.
random facts ****
Loves unicorns
is a dork
loves kittens
loves puppies
love love loves bunnies
and yes, chickens
fantasizes about fixing an old vw bug bus and maybe seeing different parts of the country
Im the type that believes relationships are meant to be even leveled. What you give I will give equivalently. We're meant to be partners and I refuse to be handled with kid gloves... except when I am at a low point and just want you to hold me.

Finally, I'm the type of femme that can't be placed in a box, because for me just like MacGyver I'm going to find about a million ways to escape it.
I am also a nurture type... hence why I work with kids.

Last edited by thedreamerin; 03-07-2015 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
thedreamerin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thedreamerin For This Useful Post: