Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I'd want to know what you are wanting to protect from, Massive. That would help me make some suggestions.

Off the top of my head, I'd go with rainbow obsidian.
It's mostly protection from negative entities. The group I'm part of are mostly sensitives who are coming into their own, none of us, myself included have discovered their paths, we're all either healers and empaths. We go to many different kinds of haunted environments, with mixed receptions to our presence, sometimes without protection other than that provided by our guides and family members who've passed on. Because we're all in pretty much the early stages of our development, more than anything my main concern is that we don't really know what we need as protection, some of the team have done this kind of investigation before, we're all firm friends, luckily, but I think we need more than just a solid bond of friendship!